Do you have different teams who needs to be notified whenever a new return/exchange request is raised? We have built Return Prime keeping all the possible operational requirement in mind. Here is how you can do this:
1. Visit your Return Prime dashboard
2. Click here or navigate to Settings > Notifications
3. To enable notifications for new return requests, click here or use the pencil icon against Return Request Raised event to edit the event.
4. Use the bcc option to enter all emails where you want to receive notifications. If you want to receive notification on more than 1 email, just separate each email with comma (as shown in the picture below).
4. To enable notifications for new exchange requests, click here or use the pencil icon against Exchange Request Raised event to edit the event.
5. Add yourself to bcc and start receiving notifications
Pro-Tip: You can add different emails in each event and keep the respective team members informed throughout the cycle.